PR Account Manager - Beauty & Lifestyle
Posted 30 Apr 2019
Closes 30 May 2019
Moskos Communications is a boutique communications agency with a growing list of reputable beauty, health and lifestyle clients including F45, LUMA by Jess Hart, Goat Soap, Nu Skin and KLIM by Michael Klim, Oil Garden, Vittoria Coffee, Hivita Vitamins and more. Reporting to our senior level team, you will be responsible for supporting your Account Director/SNR Account Manger with the day-to-day management of accounts across a portfolio of exciting brands within the beauty space. This role requires someone who has established media contacts, is comfortable in a fast-paced environment, is organised, proactive and has exceptional writing skills.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and high levels of contact with relevant
- media including (but not limited to): fashion, business, lifestyle, beauty, news
- and trade etc.
- Implement and manage PR programs as agreed to by clients within established
- budgets including (but not limited to):
- Formulating pitches and selling stories to media
- Writing and distributing media releases with follow up
- Organising media events
- Compiling and updating media lists
- Compiling monthly media editorials
- Direct and manage day-to-day client requirements
- Be constantly aware of new opportunities for editorial coverage for clients both on and offline
- Foster and maintain the agency standards of strategic excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving client KPIs
- Provide clients with monthly PR reports including activity in brief and AVE
- Write annual evaluation reports as required
- Contribute to agency brainstorming sessions
This is your chance to join a dynamic team of PR and marketing professionals working on an enviable client list of beauty brands.
We are looking for someone who is equally strategic in their approach as they are creative, who can implement PR programmes and offer input where needed. If you love a challenge, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are able to work in a fast-paced environment, then please send through your cover letter, preferred work days and CV to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Elise Walsh
- Contact Email: [email protected]