Firstly, let us introduce ourselves. We are a communications collective where brand identity is explored, challenged, EVOLVED and AMPLIFIED. We have both a national and Trans-Tasman footprint, with offices based in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Auckland. Our team is made up of senior PR, marketing, event, creative and digital specialists. Our knowledge and expertise is diverse and comprehensive. Our role – to build brand love.
We’re on the hunt for a driven and creative PR Account Director, with experience also in managing events & activations, who can cement their place within our dynamic team!
About the role
iD Collective is proud to work with some of Australia’s leading brands, so this opportunity offers a true PR & event leader the chance to further develop their career. Focusing on managing client relationships and expectations and delivering strong results, you will be a key in the growth of our PR and event client base.
To be successful in this role it is imperative that you demonstrate proven experience as a PR Account Director and have managed successful PR campaigns and events. You are confident when working across multiple clients at any one time and have a minimum 7+ year’s experience, ideally in an agency environment.
You must be capable and experienced in sourcing and securing new business, whilst also knowing how to grow opportunities with current clients. You must also be able to confidently present ideas and recommendations to clients, positioning iD as experts in both the PR and event space.
Skills and experience
· Ability to interact with, present to and gain the trust of clients.
· Own client relationships and work with exceptional organisational and problem solving skills.
· Serve as point for client-service; ensuring quality work from the team in order to meet/exceed client expectations.
· Translate client business needs into actionable steps with a solution-oriented focus.
· Provide overall strategic PR counsel and actionalble plans to clients.
· Demonstrates commitment to industry, agency and clients by mastering industry knowledge and trends.
· Use your creativity to come up with PR & event ideas that EVOLVE & AMPLIFY the brands we work with.
· Ability to generate new business leads and develop strategic proposals and responses to briefs.
· Proactivity and initiative across all areas of work, including managing timeframes, schedules, costs and budgets.
- Meet agreed individual and team KPI targets on a monthly basis.
· Manage the events team to conceptualise creative ideas that are unique, individual and demonstrate iD as a stand out agency.
· Ability to mentor junior staff as needed, helping to foster and further develop their growth.
· Assist in the planning of events from start to finish according to requirements.
· Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur in a timely manner.
· Know how to work with and report on both contra and paid influencers for client campaigns.
To be successful in securing this role you must have:
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in PR and events, with specific examples of successful campaigns and events you have led & managed.
. Experience managing staff, leading and fostering career development.
· Strong leadership and presentation skills.
. Experience working to and meeting client deadlines and taking initiaitive.
· Proven ability managing client budgets and profitability.
. Excellent organisational, decision making & problem-solving skills.
· Proven ability to build rapport with clients & provide sound professional advice.
· Passionate about the PR & event sector – keeping up to date with all of the latest trends, technology and innovation.
If you believe you have the passion, skills and drive to truly evolve and amplify, then please apply and send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org