The Campaign Coordinator will be instrumental in being the glue that holds the campaign together. The position will require someone with strong administration skills, communication skills and strong attention to detail. You will be the main point of contact between the wider public and the Polished Man Campaign. You will also be required to participate in meetings, and regularly report back to the Head of Campaigns.
Full time from 15 August until 15 November, 2018
38 hours per week. Attendance is required at Polished Man team meetings and other events or meetings as required for the position.
- Managing the [email protected] inbox
- Managing the Polished Man social media community – replying to private messages, replying to comments, liking, etc.
- Managing the urgent tax receipting process
- Managing the sending of all ambassador kits (and getting new products if possible)
- Coordinate packing house, postage of kits and collateral, etc.
- Supporting with the Polished Man events – Launch and Wrap Event
- Assist in the management of all Polished Man volunteers and interns
The kind of person we are looking for:
- You will have strong skills in administration.
- You will be a fast learner, and be able to absorb information and new skill-sets.
- You don’t necessarily need non-profit experience, but you will have knowledge of the Polished Man Campaign, our beneficiaries and community.
- You will love solving complex problems.
For further information or to apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].