Photography Internship - Fashion Portrait Studio
Melbourne - Northern Suburbs
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
Be part of an amazing team of creatives and work within a faced-paced photography studio where we share lighting setups, ideas, angles and give you feedback on your own work.
This will be a great position for anyone who is passionate about fashion/portrait photography and wants to get hands-on studio experience working in a dynamic, fun-filled environment. You should be punctual, friendly, hardworking and have a positive work ethic.
Test your photographic knowledge and see how creatives think about image making.
You will get to:
• Work with industry leaders with years of experience
• Get to use the studio to build and work on your own portfolio
• Attend monthly workshops of: Model Direction, Photoshop, and Studio lighting.
You will learn:
• Assisting photographers in the studio
• Setting up of lights and equipment
• Maintaining studio & equipment
• Image uploading and backups
This internship is unpaid and requires or 1 to 2 days a week for a length of three months. Days worked are fairly flexible but our days of business are Wednesday to Sunday. This is an amazing chance to get better at what you love.
- Contact Name: Aimee Slater
- Contact Email: [email protected]