Photography Intern at Sustainable Fashion Startup
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 4 Jan 2019
Closes 18 Jan 2019
Pure Bundle makes it easy to purchase curated bundles of “like new” baby clothes from your favourite brands at up to 70% off retail, delivered to your door.
We’re a profit for purpose, sustainable fashion startup that exists to help parents and our planet.
What we need
- Photography of baby clothes bundles (see www.purebundle.com for examples of our bundle photography)
- Photography of social media content (see our Instagram account @pure_bundle for examples, such as baby clothes flatlays, felt board with props, profile shots of our founder)
- Ability to produce quality photographs using a smartphone and photography apps (such as Snapseed and Image Size)
- 2 days per week for 12 weeks at Greenwich, Sydney
Who we’re looking for
- Motivated, hard-working, self-starter
- Fast learner with an ability to get things done
- Passion for sustainable fashion
- Must have own iPhone X (or similar phone that can take quality photographs)
What we’ll offer you
- Hands on experience in photography, fashion styling and digital content creation
- Chance to be part of the growing fashion revolution movement to #MakeFashionCircular
- Mentorship and support from our founder, Sally, who has worked as a fashion buyer at David Jones, a customer experience consultant at PwC and recently founded Pure Bundle after graduating from the challenging early-stage accelerator, Founder Institute.
- Daily expenses payment of $15 per day
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.