Performance Media Coordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 Oct 2018
Closes 10 Nov 2018
At Bohemia we don’t like labels….Why? Because Bohemia is so much more than a media agency. In fact, we prefer to call ourselves a growth partner. We are a business full of innovators and negotiators, of mavericks and scientists, all focused on solving the biggest problem in modern business, delivering sustainable customer growth.
Bohemian’s are comfortable in their own skin and dare to be different – they come to Bohemia to create career-defining work and to find a home full of positive experiences and admirable people.
We celebrate the essence of ‘Bohemian’ in our vision to become remarkable. It’s an ambitious vision to create remarkable brands for our clients, create remarkable work for our clients, create a remarkable service culture for our clients and to create a remarkable workplace that we cherish and protect.
What is a Performance Coordinator?
A Performance Coordinator stands at the beginning of an exciting journey. Naturally curious they bring hunger, energy and a mind overflowing with questions.
A Performance Coordinator, under the leadership of their Performance Manager, loves to learn and has a resolute focus on absorbing every little morsel of knowledge possible. They are curious, passionate, more than a little obsessive and fascinated by the intersection of technology and context. As they grow so will their contribution to the team, gradually taking on more responsibility, expanding their skills, learning new technologies and setting themselves up for a long and successful career in media.
A Performance Coordinator will eventually become an expert in Search, Programmatic Display & Video, Social, Affiliate, Native and other forms of media that drive direct, quantifiable results for their clients.
- Bring a “kid like curiosity” value to life across the entire agency
- Fiercely protect and celebrate the wondrous and eclectic family we are: play nicely, be respectful, tolerant, and keep each other honest
- Be for blood, sweat & passion: work hard, play hard. Then go home
- Eat courage for breakfast. Be ambitious, bold and daring. But never reckless
- Bring a can do attitude to work every day
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves whenever another Bohemian needs you
- Be accountable, and have pride in your work
- Never settle for, accept or deliver anything that’s not in the best interests of your clients or colleague
The core purpose of this position:
To grow, develop and learn rapidly. To provide support to the Performance team across all channels and tactics that deliver quantifiable, material impact to our clients business.
Reports to: Performance Manager
The Performance team are the Bohemians most obsessed with our client’s business outcomes and how we deliver them.
As Performance & Technology Coordinator at Bohemia you have certain responsibilities, but we don’t see the following list as being your only contribution to the agency. In fact what we are most excited about is what you pursue above and beyond your everyday duties.
- Develop hands-on experience across all Performance channels.
- Gain certification and complete all learning modules across our selected Performance technology and channel partners.
- Learn how to design, manage and optimise Performance media to deliver remarkable results
- Build an understanding of analytics and measurement tools such as Google Analytics.
- Develop and continually refine skills in MS Office Suite especially Excel.
- Adherence to the Bohemia Way (Bohemia’s end to end media process)
- Develop a strong understanding of your clients business and how Performance media can meet those needs
- Form a formidable partnership with your Performance Manager.
- Provide day to day support on all Performance activity as required.
- Maintain pacing report for all clients and keep the wider team updated on how each account is tracking.
- Prepare client reports in the agreed format and to schedule ready for Manager approval.
- Deliver accurate specs prior to campaign launch, and timely and accurate MIs during campaign (as required).
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate MBA register by client.
- Ensure all Performance campaigns are trafficked correctly, either directly or via ad-ops.
- Work to and meet deadlines and consistently deliver to team expectations.
- Process Performance media bookings with speed and accuracy (as per Bohemia best practice).
- Interact with clients, delivering a high quality of service.
- Assist Performance Manager with campaign summaries prior to launch.
- Assist in the preparation of campaign or BAU based measurement plans with clear articulation of KPIs and benchmarks.
- Supply all data to inform post campaign analysis (PCA) and or monthly BAU reporting across all Performance channels.
- Assist with proforma process by ensuring all bookings match plans, IOs and MBA’s.
- Assist with the resolution of account queries and invoice checking within 48 hours.
- Contribute to the accurate delivery of programmatic investment including daily account/campaign management, bid management, ad copy, keyword expansion and on-going optimization.
- Deliver valuable insight and learning through regular reporting and analysis.
- Foster a close working relationship with the Performance team.
- Create fruitful and complimentary working relationships with all other Bohemians
- Develop excellent relationships with all stakeholders including other agencies, publishers, technologies and platforms
What Does Remarkable Look Like
- Client business outcomes achieved
- Positive results on client scoring and feedback
- Accurate, updated and detailed blueprints in the Bohemia template at all times
- Achieving all client plan objectives – effectiveness and efficiency
- Reporting on time, in template and selling the great work
- Positive feedback all from Bohemians
- No account queries
- Happy media partners
- Happy team
- Happy clients
If you think you can bring a remarkable attitude full of energy and positivity to Bohemia, please apply now!
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applicants.
- Contact Name: Nick Dean
- Contact Email: [email protected]