Posted 26 Jun 2019
Closes 26 Jul 2019
Mosh is Australia’s first end-to-end, entirely digital healthcare platform for treatment other products direct to consumers (partnering with doctors, nurses and pharmacists).
Backed by the founders of Tinder, we are building a team of talented thinkers and amazing culture with a real opportunity to change the way Australians deal with healthcare.
To continue our rapid growth trajectory, Mosh is looking to hire a driven team player with strong analytical skills and a broad understanding and interest in learning growth and being part of the start-up journey.
We’re looking for someone with 3+ years experience in systematically growing a SAAS or ecommerce business online. Content marketing and other acquisition experience is a must.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Performance / Inbound Marketing
- Collaborate with the digital team to leverage analytics insights, to develop smart and creative content to optimise ROI (impression/bounce rate/conversion)
- Understanding our user journey/behaviour and devising appropriate growth campaigns/strategies
- Manage keyword research using specific tools to drive the most valuable traffic to mosh
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Manage link building strategies with digital team
- Analytics / Optimisation
- Use analytics tools including GA, Search Console and Hrefs, SEMrush to gain
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Review and analyse areas that can be improved and optimized
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience across content marketing, performance marketing and SEO
- Experience using insight and data to develop creative solutions
- People management experience in fast paced environment
- Proven experience of growth strategies, A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with CRMs, Google analytics, SEO tools etc
What we can offer:
- A vibrant and fun workplace culture (office in Bondi Beach!)
- Casual Friday every day
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-moving business
- Free online doctor consults, anytime, from any device
- Flexible working arrangements
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your application online.
*We thank you for your application and regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please allow us up to 1 week to process your application. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential.