People and Culture Officer
Posted 18 Nov 2019
Closes 18 Dec 2019
As a People and Culture Officer, you are responsible for helping ensure our recruitment process is efficient, inclusive and produces ideal candidates. You’ll be in a unique and central position, communicating with people in Oaktree internally, and with external applicants, as well as reaching out to other organisations to assist with our diversity plan. Finally, you’ll also play a vital role in ensuring that our people are supported to execute their roles to an exceptional standard from their first day at Oaktree – right up to their last.
As a People and Culture Officer, a typical day might look like:
– Posting advertisements for positions on a range of different platforms and supporting
– Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process- Onboarding new recruits by setting up their email accounts and giving them access to appropriate platforms.
– Organising and managing the team-specific training program for volunteers at Oaktree.
– Keeping track of, and updating accordingly, all-volunteer databases.
– Innovating and developing Oaktree’s diversity programs
What you will get out of it:
– Gain experience in developing and implementing recruitment, training and diversity strategies.
– Build your personal and professional network in an amazing community.
– Make an impact in Australia and globally that provides young people with the opportunity to thrive.
– Be increasingly exposed to new and exciting opportunities.
TIME COMMITMENT: ~10 hours per week | This is a voluntary position
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday Nov 25th 2019
APPLY AT: https://oaktreeorg.typeform.com/to/DtTnU7
- Contact Name: Alex Yang
- Contact Email: [email protected]