Patient Services Coordinator
Posted 11 Jun 2021
Closes 11 Jul 2021
Re. Plastic surgery is a leading plastic surgery practice in Australia. We have two experienced and well-regarded plastic surgeons, Dr Richard Bloom and Dr Kim Taylor, who specialise in breast and body cosmetic surgery. The business has ambitions to grow.
In addition to surgery, we also have Re.Medispa which includes a cosmetic physician and cosmetic nurse for injectables and a dermal clinician for skin treatments.
The focus of the role is to be the primary point of contact for all our patients and clients.
Your role entails:
- Greeting patients and clients in a professional manner
- Answering telephone and all other platform enquiries
- Scheduling appointments for all providers
- Taking payments
- Banking reconciliation
- Document preparation
- Identifying client needs and providing feedback to management
Experience with electronic medical health records is desirable however not essential. Training and support will be provided.
How can I tell if this is for me?
If this sounds like you then please apply:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail;
- A growth mindset and a can-do attitude.
We are a small, close-knit team that considers our people as our most important asset. We use our wealth of experience and integrity at the heart of everything and push the boundaries to keep us at the forefront of our industry.
If you and Re. sound like a perfect match, then we’d love to meet you. Please include your cover letter detailing why you would be the perfect fit for Re. and your resume in your application.
- Contact Name: Richard Bloom
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org