Part-time Social Media Content Creator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 6 Jul 2020
Closes 5 Aug 2020
We are looking for a passionate and creative social media expert who has an eye for capturing fun and engaging content.
Ally Fashion is excited to present this outstanding career opportunity for a Social Media Content Creator to take the reins of our content framework across our multiple social media channels, as we continue to build our presence in the market. With a background in strategically creating innovative and engaging social media content that resonates with customers, you will enjoy bringing the brand to life through social and delivering our message to the far corners of the world.
You will enjoy the following responsibilities:
- Be a brand ambassador through our social and event channels.
- Play a key role in developing and delivering the social media offering.
- Create content and imagery to express the brand visually.
- Create content inline with the buying teams vision and creative direction.
- Help develop social media plans for major events and sales, creating and curating content, operating key social media accounts.
- Have strong credentials to create ideas for shareable editorial content and the ability and contacts to deliver this.
- Work with various teams across a range to ensure social media is integrated into strategy.
- Work with the relevant teams to develop original content (news, features, specials) that are driven by social media.
- Develop regular best practice social media guidelines.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for all social media creative content.
- Help advise staff on the use and involvement in social media.
- Working with the Head of Creative to supply content and to meet targets for our social media activity.
- Collaborate with Creative, Buying and E-Commerce teams to increase brand awareness.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in the business strategy and marketplace.
- Strong competitor knowledge and experience within the fashion industry.
- Excellent editorial judgement and flair, and the ability to generate timely and accurate copy and content.
- Ability to understand how to use social media to support, enhance and engage audiences around our brands.
- Substantial experience of creating content for social media accounts
- Highly skilled in using the latest social media tools to create original content.
- A good understanding of the web and social media, especially Instagram, Tik-Tok, Facebook, and You Tube.
- Good people skills and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to acquire technical skills and to operate technical equipment, where required.
Join a team of passionate, hands-on e-commerce specialists who work collaboratively in an open-space, you will be rewarded with an amazing career opportunity, fun and empowering culture, not to mention the experience of working for a leading fashion brand.
The role is based at Ally Fashion’s Head Office in Camperdown, Sydney NSW.
If you meet the above criteria and have relevant industry experience please apply. We thank everyone in advance for their application.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE INTO YOUR JOB APPLICATION.
- Contact Name: Mel McDonald
- Contact Email: email@example.com