Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 26 Mar 2019
Closes 25 Apr 2019
Theory is a company, a concept, an aesthetic, a lifestyle.
Theory was founded in 1997, known as a pioneer in the contemporary fashion market. Theory founder Andrew Rosen was the first to introduce stretch fibre in traditional wool suiting fabrics, revolutionizing the fashion market.
Theory is always interested in meeting talented individuals who can contribute to the future success of the brand. Ideal candidates will have passion and drive to represent a brand with a trusted standard in quality and integrity.
We are looking for an experienced store manager to lead our Flagship concession store in David Jones Melbourne. The ideal candidate will be a business leader who can achieve results across all operations, people and sales metrics. You will be a hands on manager with a genuine interest in the fashion industry and in creating a luxury customer experience.
- Previous Store Management experience preferably in premium fashion
- Exceptional business acumen and communication
- Understanding and proven track record in meeting KPIs
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to succeed
- Can proactively build and nurture the customer base & drive brand recognition
- Ability to work closely with VIP clients
- Capable of handling all store operations & working to deadlines
- Inventory management & effective store loss prevention
- Maintenance of high visual merchandising standards
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonuses and incentives
- Generous seasonal clothing allowance
- Discounts across multiple brands for you and your family
- Be part of an international brand with growth in Australia
- Small team with direct support from Head Office
This is a unique opportunity to work with premium product, for someone who appreciates fashion and wants to drive both their own business and personal success. If you are interested in applying please provide a cover letter and copy of your CV.
Only applications that have direct fashion retail experience will be responded to.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.