Part-time Designer Wanted (~20hrs/week)
Sydney - Western Suburbs
Posted 11 Jun 2021
Closes 11 Jul 2021
Mountain Culture is a craft brewery that is growing so fast, it’s almost giving us whiplash.
We opened the doors to our small brewpub in Katoomba NSW in 2019 and six months later, our beers were selling out just hours after we released them and we knew we had to expand. Cut to 2021 and we are about to open up a brand new production facility in Emu Plains which will give us the ability to produce over a million litres of beer per year.
So we’ve got the beer thing down pat, and now we’re looking for a designer to come on board to manage the visual aspects of our brand.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is a flexi-role where you will work at least two days a week from the Emu Plains office, and the remaining hours from wherever suits you.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
– all can design (we have released more than 80 beers in can in 18 months!)
– design for website, social media and eDMs
– merch (t-shirts, hoodies, glasswear, stickers etc etc)
– festival packs (think banners, glasses, posters etc)
– other design stuff that crops up eg directing photo shoots and more.
To thrive in this role you will need to be:
– super creative, self-motivated and have great attention to detail
– have excellent communication skills
– thrive under pressure in order to meet conflicting deadlines
– exceptional proficiency in Adobe Create Suite
– Experience with Shopify and Klaviyo is desirable
Above all, the right person must have a hard-working attitude, be reliable, and fit into our team’s excellent culture. Bonus points if you love the outdoors and, of course, beer.
This role is suited to someone with 3-5 years of graphic design experience. Salary will be based on experience. Perks of the job include free beer, obviously!
- Contact Name: Harriet McCready
- Contact Email: email@example.com