Parramatta Assistant Store Manager
Sydney - Western Suburbs
Posted 30 Sep 2020
Closes 30 Oct 2020
Retail is the heart of the Aje brand, and providing exceptional customer and employee experiences within our 19 retail boutiques is one of our ever-evolving passions.
We have a rare opportunity for a like minded individual to join us as Store Manager in our new Parramatta boutique. Join Jess, our incredible leader and coach in her mission to share the Aje love in the West of Sydney.
About you and this role:
As a thriving, privately owned business, our team are the lifeblood of who we are. Therefore, a cultural fit will be essential. Our team are respectful, supportive, hands-on, and motivated by the exciting growth of Aje. You will be someone who thrives in fast pace environment and passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences.
Working as a part of the Aje Retail Team requires:
- A vibrant and friendly disposition. You will be focused on creating lasting relationships with customers, with repeat visits indicating a measure of success.
- An ability to think laterally. Retail moves fast, so being able to problem-solve on the go for your team and the greater good of the Aje business is key.
- Experience in designing and implementing improvement strategies attached to retail performance indicators, for both yourself and your team.
- A daily mission to create engaging and positive work and shopping environment for yourself, the team and our customers.
- A passion for representing the brand as an ambassador in all forms – this is not just the way you present yourself in Aje, it’s your communication and striving for best practise in all that you do.
Your personal approach to your work:
- You are passionate about telling the brand story and sharing product knowledge.
- Drive and passion are in your DNA. You are able to self-pace your progress against goals and set your eyes on success
- You stay up to date with the ins and outs of fashion and fashion retail, domestically and internationally
Your experience and skills:
- 1 plus year experience in similar role, leading a team
- A proven track record of understanding and achieving performance indicators in a customer facing environment
Other things to know:
- this is a full-time role, working a Tuesday to Saturday roster
- we have compelling wardrobe and incentive benefits to allow you to be your best at work
Connect with us, we look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about life at Aje!
- Contact Name: Jacquie McTaggart
- Contact Email: email@example.com