PPC/SEM and SEO Manager
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 12 Jan 2021
Closes 11 Feb 2021
Working closely with the agency owner in a full-service marketing environment the role will see you play a vital part in supporting best practice digital marketing strategies working closely with both management and support teams.
- Delivery of Google SEM and paid social media paid strategy with a focus on either E-Commerce sales or lead generation.
- Accountable and responsible for management of client spend on Paid Media platforms.
- Direct and instigate Keyword research and forecasting, examine landing pages for relevance and quality
- Weekly Client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts and deliver on weekly/monthly targets.
- Delivering Paid performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon.
- Accountable for client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces such as editorial, engine mirrors, bid optimisation.
- Accountable for client reporting data working to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, accountable and responsible for delivery of accurate and relevant communication of summaries and results.
- Delivering high quality data analysis and offering insights to both client and wider agency team for continued digital improvements.
- Activation, integration and optimisation of Google Ads, PPC campaigns, Ad-Roll, Best practice re-targeting and re-marketing programs and additional work with paid social media advertising as well as that of You Tube and LinkedIn.
- Ensure conversion and remarketing pixels are placed and reporting correctly
- Collaborate with external SEO agency and support team
- Ability to brief and collaborate with external web-development team to manage updates, build websites and ensure recommended changes are actioned.
- 3 + years in a Paid Social/Paid Search role working within a digital organisation/Agency or inhouse across multi-brands across a variety of brand and categories.
- Proven track record in delivering Paid performance in highly competitive categories.
- Proven experience of client insight development, identifying industry changes and being ahead of the curve.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced working knowledge of ad serving web analytics, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and PPC/Ad networks.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting simultaneous deadlines and work in a team environment to meet deadlines.
- Clear understanding of other digital marketing activities beyond Paid Media, understanding of management of cross channel activities.
- Tag management experience.
- Programmatic display campaign management.
- Affiliate marketing experience.
- SEO Experience and proven track record
Role is available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
- Contact Name: HR Department
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org