Posted 20 Feb 2019
Closes 22 Mar 2019
A leading creative college is on the look out for a new paid intern to join their growing team. The ideal candidate is a recent graduate (or soon to be) who is looking to kickstart their career, with the potential to land full-time employment by August 2019.
They will be a fast learner, have impeccable attention to detail, showcase initiative and have an overall bold and bright personality.
This is your chance to learn and grow from leaders who have worked in their field for 10+ years and get your foot in the door to our competitive industry. The role will see you intern 3 x days weekly (ideally Tues – Thurs), commencing early March 2019.
Your role will include:
- Day-to-day office errands
- Complete management of our social media channels
- Social media content creation and sourcing
- Assistance with class materials and teacher requests
- Produce and maintain documentation and other intellectual property of the company, using Microsoft Office
- Calendar management, appointment scheduling, and dealing with new student queries
- Working quite closely with the Communications Manager on upcoming campaigns and promotions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a solid understanding of social media (in particular Instagram + Facebook)
- Be able to create engaging content for socials and interested in growing our following
- Have a strong willingness to learn and interested in growing the role into a full-time position
- Understand how to use MAC Computers and Microsoft Office
- Have fantastic phone mannerisms and email etiquette
- Be proactive, showcase strong initiative and make this role THEIRS!
- Payment of $150 per day
- Working in one of the most glamorous offices in Sydney
- Attend industry events and parties
- Build industry contacts
- Ability to have your voice recognised (we love hearing new ideas!)
Resume, cover letter and a direct link to your social media account (after all- you will be working on our socials!) to: [email protected]