PAID internship – Inbound marketing
Posted 20 Feb 2019
Closes 6 Mar 2019
We’re a three-year-old startup that’s built a solid team of thinkers, dreamers, tech wizards and general legends – and we’ve room for one more! We’re on the lookout for a marketing intern to work closely with Tess, our resident Swiss army knife, and Paul, our CTO.
As a blog writer, you’ll be a key part of our inbound marketing strategy and the voice of the Yarno brand.
The position will start at 1-2 days per week to start (perfect for uni students – just sayin’) at $26/hr. If you’ve got your own gear (laptop) that’s awesome! If not, that’s cool too.
Let me ask a couple of questions to get started:
- Have you a natural curiosity for learning? (Heads up – this one is super important since we’re a learning company after all)
- Are your written and verbal communications fantastic?
- Have you had previous experience writing a blog or other publication?
- Is your design vision lit or 20-20?
- Do you read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too?
- Can you name the movie I just quoted?
If you answered “Yes” or “Hell yes” to those questions, keep on reading!
Attributes we would high-five about if you have (if not, don’t fret – we can teach you on the job):
- Basic SEO knowledge (you’ll learn about SEO on the job too)
- Basic image production/design skills – think Photoshop and Sketch
- Likes any or all of the following: Arrested Development, The Office, Ali G, The Simpsons, South Park, Rick and Morty, Big Mouth
- Excellent meme knowledge and reaction gif skills (the development team speaks exclusively in gif form)
A day in the life of future you:
- Researching and writing content for our blog (on topics like learning science, transport & logistics, tech, productivity and cool stuff that happens at Yarno)
- Briefing our illustrator on upcoming custom-drawn blog images
- Marketing and team strategy meetings
Other things that may entice you:
- Internal training every fortnight
- North Sydney office with mint harbour views
- Team activities and events
- Sweet Yarno merch and illustrated caricature
- Bad puns, top-quality banter and only the finest dad jokes
Alright, I think that’s everything… We can’t wait to hear from you!
Tess and the team at Yarno
- Contact Name: Tess
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted.