Outbound Telesales Agent- Wine
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 21 May 2019
Closes 20 Jun 2019
GraysOnline is on the hunt for their next wine obsessed sales agent to grow and build relationships with a large clientele of people who are looking to stock their cellars and maybe even learn a bit about wine along the way. This position will report to the Outbound Team Leader.
If you are the highest bidder, you will be responsible for:
- Connecting with our existing customers by either phone or email, offering a personalised service based on their tastes and requirements, and talking about some of the most competitive wine deals in the market.
- Going the extra mile to ensure you reach achievable sales targets on a day-to-day basis.
- Handling any customer service inquiries your customers may have.
- Attending weekly meetings where you’ll need to taste the wines and decide if they reach our very high standards.
- Acquiring/converting warm leads to the service so that they may benefit from your knowledge and experience.
- The role also offers flexible working hours.
What skills do I need to be the highest bidder?
A results driven, energetic, customer focused sales gun that has a decent knowledge of local and international wines and strong written and verbal skills. The ability to speak Mandarin would be a big advantage also. If you’re a student, or simply working in hospitality and want your weekends back, please feel free to apply.
Who are GraysOnline?
GraysOnline are the leading industrial and commercial multi-channel eCommerce website in Australasia. We are part of the Eclipx Group, an ASX listed company and an established market leader in vehicle fleet leasing, fleet management and diversified financial services in Australia and New Zealand.
For more information about us, visit us at graysonline.com.
If you’ve got what it takes to join the team, Apply Now!