Posted 20 May 2019
Closes 19 Jun 2019
Why Merry People?
We are changing how people perceive the daggy & cumbersome gumboot. We are trying to encourage a lifestyle (through our product) that encourages customers to get outside and embrace the messy parts of life and find the fun/happiness in the everyday.
We are a fun, hard working and dynamic team with BIG dreams!! We are experiencing a lot of growth year on year, with 8% of sales now sent overseas. We are looking to eventually expand globally.
We want someone to join our team who wants to grow with us. Lots of opportunities!
Our office is on Victoria Street in Collingwood.
To oversee our supply chain/operations from manufacturing through to our customer for both our online and wholesale channels. This includes;
- Coordinating with our freight brokers both China & Australia to get our boots here ie: managing our our third party fulfilment team, managing our customer service team (ensure they are getting through our customer service emails in agreed KPI’s.) And dealing with any escalations/troubleshooting where required.
- Monitoring inventory forecasts/adjusting where required
- To proactively look to improve inefficient processes/automation where possible.
Who are you?
The person I am looking for ideally would have some experience in retail operations (but is not my number 1 criteria.)
More importantly, must have a proactive small business ‘can do’ attitude to make things happen.
- Must be able to problem solve autonomously
- Must be great at managing relationships with our third party services (again – autonomously.)
- Must be agile to a continually changing/growing business.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to Dani. [email protected]
- Contact Name: Dani Holloway
- Contact Email: [email protected]