Online Studio Team Lead
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
ZIMMERMANN is one of Australia’s leading and most respected fashion designer brands. Zimmermann’s ready-to-wear and swim and resort collections are sold through Zimmermann boutiques and high-end retailers, both in Australia and internationally. We maintain stand-alone retail stores throughout Australia, online, and internationally including New York, Los Angeles, Miami and London.
ZIMMERMANN also upholds a well-established wholesale business internationally with an enviable list of major stockists including Net-a-Porter, Barneys, Saks Fifth Avenue, Selfridges, Harrods, Le Bon Marche, to name some.
Based in Rosebery, we are currently seeking a Studio Team Lead to join our Online Department. Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the management on the Online Studio, team and all related tasks.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Photography on DSLR camera, of live model and mannequin flat lay
- Shoot Bridal Book styles and provide imagery to Retail
- Shoot flat lay product for new season Line Sheets
- Hold model castings as required, seeking relevant approvals and liaise with agencies to book approved models for shoots
- Work with the Digital Content Manager to develop Style Books for each collection
- Upload product imagery to Magento and follow visual merchandising guide as set by the Content Manager
- Overseeing the quality and consistency of all imagery and video produced by the studio team
- Onboard and train all new team members and oversee the day-to-day running of the photography team including rostering of team members in line with budget and workload requirements
- Management of Stock and Sample loans and returns
- Ensure studio is organised, clean and tidy at all times
- Work with Digital Content Manager to evolve the studio environment with new technology and techniques to improve image and video quality
Required skills & expertise:
The successful candidate will have a great interest in photography technology, fashion and digital and possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in digital and film photography
- A thorough understanding of photographic equipment in the studio
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.