Online Fulfilment Assistant
Posted 28 Jan 2020
Closes 27 Feb 2020
Based in our Head Office in Rosebery, we are currently looking for a full-time Online Fulfilment Assistant to join the high performing Online Team. Reporting to the Online Fulfilment Manager, you will be responsible for delivering items to customers through verifying orders and organising & receiving stock.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately picking & packing all allocated online orders in a timely manner to be highly presentable and to Zimmermann standards
- Generating reports on a weekly basis
- Achieving a superior standard of Zimmermann expectations and product knowledge
- Ensuring 100% accuracy in dispatch
- Obtaining a high level of awareness of the store’s stock on hand and understanding of Policies and Procedures to loss prevention
- Promoting and upholding WHS standards at all times, including reporting any incidents in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have a background in online fulfilment, hold strong multitasking skills and be a team player whilst enjoying a fast-paced work environment. They will also be analytical and thorough when referring to stock control.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate for the Zimmermann brand and are looking to be a part of a successful, growing business.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.