Posted 5 Jul 2020
Closes 4 Aug 2020
Throwback is a basketball specialty store with loyal customers worldwide. Founded 11.11.11, our store stocks arguably the greatest range of basketball footwear, apparel and accessories in the country. In store appearances from the likes of Ben Simmons, Joe Ingles, Justin Bieber, Jamie Foxx and a long list of many others, together with the support of global brands such as Nike, Jordan and Adidas have contributed to the emergence of Throwback as the market leader that we are today.
The growth of Throwback Online has seen the development of an exciting opportunity for an Online Assistant to join our growing digital team. The role will support all functions of the online, in-store & warehouse team.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Upkeep & maintenance of online store
• Customer service and in-store support
• Assist all online order processes
• Inventory management
What we need from you:
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
• Excellent time management skills
• The ability to operate within a dynamic and fast paced team environment
Experience within the retail industry and online experience preferred
In return for outstanding performance across all key performance indicators, we offer a supportive, friendly work environment with a focus on personal career development, as well as generous incentives and bonuses.
• Ongoing training and development
• Fun and supportive culture
• Staff discounts
• Access to creative events, both social and corporate
Please send your resume with a cover letter, outlining your experience and passion, to email@example.com with the subject line “Online Assistant Application”.