Office & Sales Coordinator
Posted 20 Feb 2019
Closes 22 Mar 2019
Our client is one of the world’s leading entertainment & media companies and own and operate some of the most valuable brands in the world. They run pay and free-TV channels, as well as internet-based services in 40 countries. Located right in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, as the Office & Sales Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the team. Your responsibilities will be to support the General Manager and the sales team to ensure the office runs smoothly.
What will you be doing?
- General admin support for the GM and sales team, which include travel & diary management as needed
- Assist with marketing events and promotional campaigns & activities
- Update & maintain client databases & syndication and network license deals
- Work closely with the deliverables team to ensure timely distribution of materials to clients
- Manage invoices for processing payments, expenses and petty cash
- Other responsibilities such as organising catering when needed, manage IT/ hardware requests and general office support to maintain supplies
What experience will you need?
- Degree or equivalent experience in Business administration/ commerce/ screen/ arts and ideally a keen interest in broadcast media
- Min of 2 years office admin experience ideally within broadcast media or a sales team
- Experience setting meetings for international time zones
- Good attention to detail to process accurate information
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan & prioritise
- Ability to multitask
- Good all rounder
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this small team, part of a global media giant.
Please APPLY NOW as interviews will start immediately.