Office Manager / Receptionist
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 22 Feb 2019
Pedestrian Group is on the hunt for an organised individual to take hold of the office management reigns. As we are a fast paced, fast growing organisation, you’ll be tasked with keeping everything moving, organised and on track so the team can focus on what they do best.
You will be the first port of call for the business, handling phones, deliveries, enquiries and booking arrangements so a friendly and enthusiastic personality is a must. Other tasks you’ll cover include:
- Keeping the office organised and looking tidy
- Organising company events and deliveries
- Assisting with meeting scheduling and organising travel arrangements
- Manage office supplies and vendor/service provider agreements
- Assist with the on-boarding and set up of new staff
- General admin across the business
To be successful at the role you will need:
- Crazy organisational skills
- To be able to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to jump in and get shit done
- Solid skills across excel, google docs and email
- To have a can-do attitude and motivate the National team day to day
- Experience with IT Systems/IT Management a big plus
The role is a full-time role, based in Sydney at our Surry Hills HQ. Pedestrian believes in a happy workplace, don’t forget to smile.
Applications for this job can't be accepted.