Posted 24 Jun 2019
Closes 24 Jul 2019
SPACE LEADER IN one of our Sydney locations
This role will include quite a bit of travel and be focused on working at a multitude of our awesome WOTSO locations assisting in site cover for leave and training.
Looking for something a little different and a chance to build on your retail or hospitality skills? Come and be part of WOTSO, the innovative workspace provider taking over Australia (and beyond, if we have anything to say about it)!
We’re looking for outgoing, confident individuals who can bring in new members to the space, work to build a community through events planning and execution and above all keep the space looking great.
If you’ve got an eye for detail, a passion for customer service and the drive to get the job done, then drop us a line with your resume and cover letter.
What is WOTSO? Check us out here: www.wotso.com
Still need to know more? Here’s what we’re looking for/what you need to bring to the table.
Skills/Attributes guaranteed to get you a second glance:
· Previous experience in sales and customer service, especially retail or hospitality environments.
· Enjoying human interaction – there’s a lot of it in this role, so if you’re not a people person, this one’s not for you.
· An eagle eye for detail. The ‘sell’ in our business is all about first impressions and the space/our team must be looking their best at all times.
· Good admin skills, there’s a lot going on with this job and you need to love a spread sheet or to-do lists if you want to come out on top.
· Be a grown up. Whilst we have a great support team in place and a social culture, the Space Leader role is all about owning your decisions and being able to take the initiative.
· Be up for the challenge. At WOTSO we champion continued development and like people who love a challenge. You don’t grow by staying in your comfort zone.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE