Posted 10 Aug 2018
Closes 9 Sep 2018
RACHEL GILBERT, one of Australia’s leading fashion brands, is sold throughout the world’s premier luxury department stores and high end boutiques across the globe, including 3 national flagship boutiques.An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced, extremely organised & highly motivated individual with strong initiative.This fast paced position is varied and challenging, and includes:
- Office logistics including collecting mail, organising couriers, replenishing photocopiers and arranging equipment repairs
- Ordering supplies and stationery for the office and retail boutiques
- Maintaining office ambience, cleanliness and security
- Diary & travel management
- Book & arrange seasonal photoshoots
- Management of office & showroom
- Liaise with National PR agent
- Arrange & manage work experience
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Organise and manage warehouse sales
An attractive salary package is available to the right candidate, as well as fantastic career progression.To be considered for this position, you will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role. You will need to be extremely well organised, have a great work ethic, have excellent communication skills, be computer literate, have attention to detail, self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, well presented and able to work in a team environment.
Due to the expected high volume of submissions, only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants should have the appropriate legal permissions for permanent full-time employment in Australia. Drivers licence & car is essential.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.