New Business Director
Posted 8 Sep 2021
Closes 8 Oct 2021
Only Everything are looking for a ‘New Business Director’ to join our established content-led creative marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We already work with an impressive client list spanning fashion, lifestyle, health, beauty, hospitality and tech.
Working directly with Brands, and partner agencies, we predominantly offer content production services (60% of our business), in the form of small to large scale productions. In addition, we offer up traditional agency services, such as social media mgmt, web-dev, and ecomm services, graphic design and branding, copywriting, and events & entertainment (pre/post COVID). Overall we’re about creative problem-solving!
The focus of this role will be to drive new revenue growth for the business. We’re looking for someone with existing industry relationships, who understands the agency landscape. Bringing a network across creative, advertising, and/or media agencies would be ideal also.
We’re a small, nimble, progressive agency with a tailored approach, emphasising relationships and quality output. Our team is youthful, our clients are incredible, and overall we’ve heard our culture is unlike other agencies in the space.
What your day looks like;
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing meetings with prospective clients
- Securing briefs and/or opportunities to pitch – converting these
- Supporting the internal teams on creative responses to brief
- Devising strategies for growth across the portfolio
- Identifying opportunities from market/industry changes
- Forming strategic alliances with other organizations to leverage diverse networks
- Working with our marketing resource to develop content and tools to support new business development
- Facilitating project handovers to Account Managers and or personally managing projects from time to time
- Maintaining relationships with existing clientele
What we’re looking for;
- Previous experience working in a mid-senior business development role for a similar organisation – creative agency / production agency / marketing agency
- Proven history of generating new business and achieving revenue growth
- A strong network of prospective clients within Australia/beyond
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed
- An understanding of content and or/film production
- You get to work on across an exciting client portfolio, in a fun, creative industry, who’s clients love the work we do – check out some of our recent projects; https://www.onlyeverything.work/work
- Work from home, the office (Surry Hills), and on-location at jobs/productions
- Regular events, fun social sessions and employee health and wellbeing outings
- Your birthday off 🙂
- Finish work at 3 PM on Friday’s over Summer
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to the Founder, Jack Warwick via email@example.com
Get to know us via our socials;
*NO recruiters please