National Council Account Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 13 Jun 2019
Closes 24 Jun 2019
- Award winning sustainability campaign that sees over 350,000 Australians get involved in one big weekend of garage sales every year
- Lovely, leafy Surry Hills offices
- Heaps of good vibrations
Australia’s biggest weekend of garage sales, Garage Sale Trail, is an award-winning national sustainability campaign that promotes reuse, encourages waste reduction and connects communities all over Australia.
We’re on the hunt for a super organized and customer focused National Council Account Manager to lead relationships with all 150 of our council partners who make Garage Sale Trail possible each year.
About the role
This is pivotal, hands-on role leading, engaging and supporting council partners from all over Australia.
Supported by a part-time Account Manager, the role involves:
- Creating and executing an annual Account Management strategy that effectively engages all council partners, from the big to small and from the remote to the inner city
- Day to day support of council partners to ensure the program delivers triple bottom line impacts in their communities
- Provision of training and marketing support to council partners to help them get the community engaged in the campaign
- Re-signing council partners coming to the end of their term
- Creation and execution of regular communications to council partners including via email (Autopilot), phone and face to face
- Management of the digital platform that supports councils to activate the program in their local community
- Working with an external research company to support the creation of localised impact reports for every council partner
- Monitoring and evaluation of council partners’ promotion of the Garage Sale Trail program using in house tools as well as Google Analytics, social media platforms and more
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance of the supporter database, Salesforce
Our dream candidate will have an interest in sustainability and be excited at the prospect of making things happen. You’ll have at least two years’ experience in Account Management and be a real people person – enthusiastic, sociable and articulate. You’ll enjoy getting stuck in and delivering on all aspects of a project and will have exceptional organisational skills.
Some of the skills we’re looking for include:
- Demonstrated experience building strong working relationships with partner organisations, ideally within government
- Experience re-contracting partners
- Ripping communication skills via email, phone and face to face
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with good attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- An understanding and experience of marketing, media and advertising
- Ability to plan, execute, and juggle a varied workload
- Experience using a CRM system (Salesforce ideally)
To apply, send your resume and a short email telling us a little about yourself, and why you want the role to [email protected] by Monday 24 June 2019.
- Contact Name: Emily Keegan
- Contact Email: [email protected]