Mountain Sounds Internship Program
NSW - Gosford & Central Coast
Posted 23 Apr 2018
Closes 23 May 2018
Mountain Sounds is a music, events and bookings company based on the Central Coast of New South Wales. We produce Mountain Sounds Festival, carefully curate tours, shows, events and parties via Mountain Sounds Presents plus represent and look after bookings at the Beery, the Central Coast’s premier music venue.
With Mountain Sounds Festival shifting to a two-day format, Mountain Sounds Presents and the Beery going from strength to strength and with other opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking to expand our team!
2018/2019 Internship Program
Are you studying events and/or marketing? Do you LOVE music and want to get involved in the industry? If your answer is yes to one or all of the above questions, you’ve come to the right place!
We’re looking for a new bunch for our internship program where you will learn about and assist with the ins and outs of all the Mountain Sounds projects.
You will be shadowing the team and learning about all aspects of the festival, shows and events including logistics, marketing, planning, strategy plus much more!
- Well presented with a positive personality and attitude
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to network and build effective relationships
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to problem solve; quickly think of alternative solutions and implement them
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Photoshop is a bonus)
- Central Coast-based applicants are preferred but not essential – must have a driver’s license and laptop
- Experience in the music and/or events industry is a bonus but not essential
Please note: this is an unpaid role which can eventuate into employment depending on performance (not just saying that either, two of our current staff were interns!) – travel and lunch expenses are not included and a letter of reference will be provided.
Overall, we’re really easy going and we hope to find some like-minded legends to work with us!
Interested? Drop us a line and tell us a bit about yourself along with your CV to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Mitch
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.