Motion Graphics Designer and Editor
NSW - Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Posted 13 Jun 2019
Closes 13 Jul 2019
Do you love After Effects? Do you get just a bit too excited by the range selector? What about Photoshop and Premiere Pro? You likey?
If you’re nodding, then you should know GoodChat TV is looking for a motion graphics designer and animating legend.
Specifically, someone who can design, edit and animate short and fun videos for good people. Fast.
This is a junior to mid level role.
Find out everything you need to know here: https://pages.qwilr.com/Job-Description-Motion-Graphics-2019-HVjUUCaSRlW8
Your skills and experience
- 3 months – 2 years experience in an agency or production company
- Mid to advanced level of after effects
- Mid to advanced level of Adobe creative design suite (photoshop, illustrator etc)
- Mid level graphic designer
- Novice to mid level story editor on Premiere Pro
- Novice to mid level of media management/assistant editing
Bonus points for
- Proven experience in motion design and editing
- Graphic design experience
- Supppppper organised
- Ability to work fast
The fine print
- This is a 4 day a week job, based in the glorious coastal town of Thirroul (1 hour train/drive south of Sydney city). And yes, you can go to the beach on your lunch break!
- Ongoing contract. The salary is commensurate with your skills. (Let’s talk.)
- Lots of flexibility, birthday leave, and a self-education budget to help you master the thing you want to improve (so long as it’s job relevant – you’ll have to pay for your own macramé classes).
- Role starts in July.
How To Apply
We’d love to see…
- Your 3 best videos. We’ll be looking for good graphic design, and slick animation.
- A CV. Please include references.
- If shortlisted, we may get you to do a small task.
Please send your application to [email protected] by 5pm, Weds June 19
And feel free to send through any questions about the role you might have. We’re always happy to chat!
GoodChat TV make the best cause-based videos in Australia.
Our emphasis is on real stories, and on really good storytelling. We find interesting people doing amazing, surprising, intriguing things, and we tell their stories beautifully.
We love what we do for the craft, but what gets us out of bed is making a difference. We have the good fortune of working with some of this country’s most forward thinking organisations making a big impact for social good.
- Contact Name: Tom Maclachlan
- Contact Email: [email protected]