Posted 23 Sep 2020
Closes 23 Oct 2020
Jumbla is an award-winning animation and motion graphics studio. We are also a fast growing and fun company, and one of Melbourne’s best places to work!
About the Role
Jumbla is looking for an all-star Motion Designer to join our motion graphics and animation team. We are normally based in our easily accessible South Melbourne studio but applicants will need to be able to work with the team from home in the current climate.
To be successful in this role, the candidate would need to have at least four years experience in the industry, know how to interpret a brief, and have expert knowledge in the field of all things motion design with a strong use of AE and Photoshop. 3D software knowledge is a bonus but not necessary.
The main focus of the role is to join our motion team working on a wide range of projects and styles. Any extra skills are welcome too as we have a broad team and like to play to people’s strengths.
Someone looking to have a greater involvement in the creative process as opposed to just being a small cog in the wheel would be an ideal candidate. As would a freelancer looking to get into a team environment with a more structured work life balance.
You will have:
- 4 years motion graphics experience
- An amazing showreel/Portfolio that displays a diverse skillset in all things design, motion graphics and animation.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, willing to pitch in at all stages of a project to help the team.
- Studio experience, which is a definite advantage
- A deep passion and knowledge of the animation industry
- An understanding of storytelling, camera moves, timing and flow in animation.
- A design eye. Able to work within brand guidelines and create original looks and styles.
- A high level of knowledge in Adobe CC software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator). C4D is a plus.
- A thorough understanding of the production process
- The ability to understand client considerations, and answer client briefs
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and work well with producers.
- Fun, exciting, young, rapidly growing company
- We place a premium on doing great work and having fun while doing so
- Generous starting salary based on your experience
- Monthly group activities and other fun stuff
- Table Tennis table, pool table, foosball, fish pond, outdoor courtyards, BBQ , PS4, NBA Game Time, 3 x Xboxes, VR set, and 20+ staff of enthusiastic creative types
- Innovative rewards and recognition program
- Global client base
- We place a premium on career development and growth opportunities with training programs, coaching and mentoring part of the package
- For more information on working at Jumbla please visit the careers section of our website
We are looking to hire immediately. Please send your showreel, CV + cover letter across to us with ‘Motion Designer’ in the subject line.
NB: No agencies
- Contact Name: Steven Bradshaw
- Contact Email: email@example.com