Online Fulfilment/Warehousing assistant - Double Bay Based
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Oct 2018
Closes 18 Nov 2018
Secure the opportunity to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment over the summer with Mon Purse!
We are a high fashion luxury leather retailer with a strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
We’re looking for superstars that can handle tight deadlines and a fast paced environment for full time and casual roles between October and February.
– Monogramming online orders
– Quality control
– Familiarity with Mon Purse product offering
– Picking & Packing (some heavy lifting may be required)
– Stock security and control
What you need to succeed
- Attention to detail and very well organised.
- Passion for providing the highest quality product to all Mon Purse customers.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (experience working on back-end systems is an advantage).
- Can do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise projects and tasks effectively.
- Self-motivated team player.
- Skilful in creative problem solving
What Mon Purse Can offer you:
– Fast paced rewarding environment
– Friendly open office environment
– Exposure to high level tasks and personnel
– Training & skill development for future roles
– Possibility to extend contract into the new year and beyond
- Contact Name: Angus Cottman
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.