Junior Marketing Specialist
Posted 22 Sep 2021
Closes 21 Nov 2021
We are a Melbourne-born Marketing and Consultancy Agency, working to hero the growth and development of businesses. Based in Prahran, our team works as an extension to our clientele, investing ourselves in allowing people to thrive.
Please note: We are open to all applicants across Aus. This position can be worked remotely or on-site. Hours required for this role may be up to full-time.
What we’re looking for:
– Passionate, value-driven and collaborative thinker.
– Hungry to maintain high levels of communication both internally to the team, and externally to clients.
– Ability to prioritise, self-guide and lead learning and best-practice.
– Strong understanding across platforms and the ability to optimise, develop and make efficiencies to results and learnings.
– A solid grasp of measurement and the ability to adjust strategies based on analytics.
– Competency in data and conversion tools e.g. Google Analytics.
– Highly competent in reporting and developing strategies based on data and trends.
– Demonstrated ability to work independently, and meet deadlines.
– High level attention to detail.
– Support Digital Marketing team with day-to-day account management across multiple paid platforms to provide a high-level service for clients.
– Management of paid ad campaigns across including strategy, implementation, measuring and optimisation.
– Optimising campaigns across multiple channels (including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) to deliver the best ROI for our clients.
– Proactively identifying previous pain-points for clients’ ads and creating solutions for them, reporting to the account manager.
– Actively optimising and improving results on a monthly basis for our clients.
– Report on key performance indicators to the wider Digital Marketing team and clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
– Engage in further learning to uncover best practice, seeking to educate both the team and our clients on your speciality.
– Knowledge of the ever-evolving Australian and Global media/marketing landscape.
– Opportunity to experience the dynamic of a fast-paced agency environment.
– A supportive and creative learning environment for you to develop your career.
– Remote working conditions, teamwork support and mentoring.
– Opportunity for ongoing work.
Our Ideal Candidate:
– A can-do person who is positive, energetic and solutions focussed.
– Has Excellent writing, communication and email skills.
– Practices a proactive approach, with a focus on attention to detail.
– Works well with others, but has the ability to work autonomously and own their role and responsibilities.
Renumeration is based on experience and in-line with market value.