Mid-weight Graphic Designer
Posted 20 Apr 2021
Closes 20 May 2021
Whitehouse Properties Group is a hospitality-based family run business that encompasses iconic multi-faceted venues, including The Beach Road Hotel, The Vicar Dural, and The Tilbury Hotel Woolloomooloo.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer for the group of Hotels, with a focus on the Beach Road. The role is part-time (~3 days) and based at The Beach Road Hotel in Bondi. This is a multi-disciplinary role, you will directly with with the Group Brand Manager and will take control of the delivery of rolling weekly/monthly/annual entertainment event-based designs, food menus, community events and general art where briefed. To apply, you must have at least three years of experience completing work with a broad knowledge of a range of platforms including web design & management and an advanced working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
Unfortunately, we can’t consider applicants without a portfolio, so please ensure you attach it with your CV.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or relevant work experience in Graphic Design / Creative.
- Experience working across a range of digital, print/poster, merchandise, brand identity & website design.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to develop designs to the highest of standards.
- A strong ability to work to deadlines, especially across multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent design skills and ability to adapt design styles, apply branded style guides with refined consistency.
- Create fresh and clever designs for brand identity and creative outputs across print and digital mediums.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your passion for graphic design, creating high quality & diverse content, originality and the ability to push design boundaries.
- Experience working collaboratively, taking direction from Marketing Leads, General Managers, Owner.
- The ability to balance the creative process alongside project timelines/deadlines, and can adapt to last minute changes.
- A confident attitude, and be a team player who understands the difference between ‘good and great’ and is prepared to go beyond to raise the bar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If it sounds like you may be a good fit, please send through a CV & portfolio to email@example.com!
- Contact Name: Allegra Sotudeh
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org