Mid Weight Designer
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 6 Oct 2021
UMM (est. ’98) is on the hunt for a new creative force to join the team as a Mid Weight Designer. The agency offers a strong and reputable pedigree in integrated communications, leading campaign strategy and creation for key brands in consumer tech, gaming, music, TV content, FMCG, festivals, homewares and lifestyle. Our ideal candidate must be a competent and passionate all-rounder willing to move outside their comfort zone. If you want to grow and develop into a real player in something great, then this is your opportunity to explore.
You will play a key role in the design process, working closely with the social, content, PR and influencer specialists on projects, under UMM’s Senior Art Director and Joint MD’s. You must be someone who feels comfortable attending client briefings and is capable of presenting creative ideas.
At UMM we consider the personal development of our staff very important. We partner with renowned and accomplished professionals from the worlds of Design and PR to provide industry insights, design thinking and mentoring to our team.
About the candidate:
- Based in Sydney.
- Minimum 2-3 years agency experience in graphic design/social content, incl. being proficient in using After Effects for motion graphic content.
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe CC is a prerequisite and you must be able to prepare files appropriately.
- Superior interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Flawless communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Be an innovator, and bring new ideas and marketable skills to the agency.
- Creative approach to problem solving and feedback.
- Having completed Award school would be favoured.
- Understands the current social, content, design and influencer landscape well and knows how to work effectively within it.
- Never accepts second best, is brimming with personality and is confident in their execution.
- University education in design, communications etc.
No prima donnas or shrinking violets please!
If you think working for one of Australia’s leading boutique integrated communications firms is a good career move then please forward your CV and a selection of what you consider your best work to the email provided.