Mid-Senior Social Media Manager
Posted 14 Oct 2021
Closes 13 Nov 2021
Do you have 4 + years’ experience within social media?
Do you love a dynamic and content focused role with the ability to be hands on across organization, creative and paid advertising?
Are you looking to have a big impact in a small but thriving creative marketing agency that offers immense growth opportunities?
We have an exciting new position available in this digital marketing and graphic design agency, who work with the hospitality and FMCG industry, based in Chippendale, Sydney. They deliver strategic and operational marketing support across Social Media and Graphic Design services for a diverse portfolio of clients.
As the Mid-Senior Social Media Manager, your day-to-day work will consist of management of social media accounts, executing paid advertising campaigns and constantly evolving social content streams; as well as leading the creation and execution of marketing strategies relevant to new and existing social media platforms.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Account management – managing client communications & expectations
- Social media strategy, implementation and management (primarily Facebook & Instagram)
- Community management & growth strategy
- Ad strategy & budget management and executing of Facebook advertising
- Coordination of graphic design assets via internal team and freelance resource
- Create monthly EDM campaigns in various CMS systems
- Comprehensive reporting of social media & digital performance
You will be a savvy and energetic marketer, ideally with client-facing experience – ideally bringing at least 5 years’ experience in a social media role, with ample hands-on know-how using Facebook Business Manager for paid advertising. You will be both creative and meticulous with deadlines and project management – someone who can elevate creative outputs and content effectiveness through delivery and innovation.
If you are a social media whizz looking to be part of a fast paced agency with some great clients, relaxed work culture and ample room for personal & career growth – then this is the role for you.
Send your CV and work to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
- Contact Name: Lauren Juska
- Contact Email: email@example.com