Mid/Senior Graphic Designer
Posted 14 Sep 2018
Closes 14 Oct 2018
Who are we?
Excite Holidays is an award-winning online travel wholesaler. We provide the most innovative booking experience in the travel industry and empower travel agents by providing them with a huge portfolio of accommodation, activities, transfer services and ferry tickets in over 150 countries.
We are a travel tech company that exists to keep innovating and revolutionising the travel industry. At Excite Holidays, we have some of the most passionate minds finding ways to make travel simpler, sleeker and seamless for our agents. We are made for agents.
Excite staffers are curious, they are explorers, performers, and collaborators, who continually find ways to innovate and disrupt the status quo. Excellence is at the heart of it all – our level of care is second to none and we go the extra mile because we want to be the best in everything we do.
Discover the world of Excite as a Mid/Senior Graphic Designer
The Marketing team are high flying content creators and vibrant storytellers who combine art, science, data and instinct to shape the perception of Excite Holidays globally. They blend creativity with statistics and intelligence to develop unique global brand strategies, partnership campaigns, events, social status and loyalty incentive programs. They spread the good word about Excite Holidays both online and offline. They support our internal departments and maximise every opportunity to drive reach, adoption and growth – all with the aim of establishing Excite Holidays as a global leader in the online wholesale travel business.
We are looking for a mid/senior graphic designer to join us! Reporting to the Lead Graphic Designer, you will be creating, developing and executing creative briefs and artwork to set deadlines and budgets.
In the role of Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate in all creative work processes including new concepts, proposals and ideas
Design facilitation using Photoshop, Illustrator and Powerpoint
- Modify all Excite Holidays owned and operated websites using WordPress
- Creative and innovative thinking to produce cutting edge and fun new ideas
- Interpret the creative needs of the project/business to engage the desired target market
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Manage daily workflow and agenda
Manage multiple creative outputs and project owners
- Use a wide range of media, including photography, video and computer-aided design techniques
- Liaise with and manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment
- Liaise with print suppliers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, website producers.
The Graphic Designer we are looking for has:
- A Creative/Design Agency background with particular focus on Lifestyle strongly advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or relevant work experience
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Strong Adobe Creative suite, Illustrator, WordPress, Photoshop and Trello skills
- Ability to deliver pixel perfect designs
- Passion for graphic and/or web design
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Competent and articulate collaborator, with a willingness to contribute new ideas
- Be self-motivated with the ability to manage competing priorities, delegate and apply good judgement & common sense in a fast paced environment
- Effective scheduling, prioritisation and time management
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with a results driven attitude
- A meticulous eye, ability to identify inconsistencies and a drive to seek continuous improvement
Perks and benefits
You will be supported by a fun and vibrant marketing team and led by an award winning Marketing Leader. We provide amazing company benefits such as:
- Cost price accommodations, activities, ferries and transfers
- Health and wellness perks including group personal training, daily breakfast, fruit and afternoon snacks
- Green initiatives, volunteer opportunities and fundraising activities
- Friday drinks, social events, company picnics and peer nominated recognition awards.
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- An awesome office location with a creative flexible working environment
If this opportunity sounds exciting to you and aligns with your experiences, then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and salary expectations and go to www.exciteholidays.com/careers to learn more about working for Excite Holidays.
- Contact Name: Jody Wong
- Contact Email: [email protected]