Posted 22 Aug 2019
Closes 21 Sep 2019
Foxtel’s purpose is to bring home Australia’s most valued entertainment experience. Whether it’s a blockbuster sports match, a must-see reality episode, an election special, the newest hit movie or the most ambitious drama, Foxtel brings together the best of TV and on demand for our customers.
We work as a team, we’re agile and we’re accountable. We put the customer first and we’re passionate about what we do. We have fun and we’re different, better, special.
Our Sales and Marketing department are searching for an experienced Media Executive to manage Foxtel’s key media campaigns across the portfolio alongside playing a critical project role in partnership with News Corp.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the best possible outcomes across media and will manage the partnership between Foxtel and News Corp.
- Work closely with the digital media team on all marketing campaigns across the Foxtel portfolio.
- Accurately communicate and execute media plans to key marketing stakeholders
- Liaise with News Corp marketing team to confirm placements and specifications
- Work with the News Corp pre media team to manage deadlines and ad delivery status’
- Ensure ads are delivered to specification & in advance of deadline by working closely with the internal Marketing and creative teams across FoxCo
- Managing Media Booking Approvals and Agency lead times as well as ongoing ATL campaign evaluation.
- You will be the main point of contact within the business and NewsCorp for any relevant queries.
- 2-3 years’ media agency or publisher experience
- Experience managing offline media plans and campaigns
- Tertiary qualification in Media or Marketing or a similar discipline.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
What’s in it for you?
At Foxtel you will have the opportunity to work with authentic leaders and teams that put our customers at the centre of everything we do and thrive on achieving things together. You’ll also receive a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband. On top of that, you’ll enjoy a range of exclusive benefits across health, wellbeing, personal and professional development, partner discounts and unique experiences.
Above all, we’re passionate about entertainment and, if you are too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.