Marketing Specialist - OTT International Streaming
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 7 Dec 2018
Closes 6 Jan 2019
At Kayo Sports, we’re home to the world’s most comprehensive sports streaming service. With over 50 sports instantly streamed, live and on demand, Aussie sports fans can enjoy their favourite sports, anytime.
With access to FOX SPORTS Australia, ESPN and beIN Sports, Kayo delivers over 30,000 hours of the best sport, documentaries and entertainment shows combined with game changing features.
We are a cutting edge, digital business that brings both sports and technology together to deliver fans a unique, world class sports streaming experience. Plus, we take AFL and NRL to the world through our international streaming services for overseas fans -Watch AFL and Watch NRL.
Our International Customer Acquisition team is growing, and we’re after a Marketing Specialist to support the execution of our WATCH AFL and WATCH NRL marketing strategies. Being a streaming service, there’s naturally a large focus on digital marketing activity, and acquiring customers in an efficient manner. But as we continue to build awareness of our brand globally, this role will entail traditional offline marketing too.
Day to day your role will involve:
- Working with our agency to plan, optimise and execute all Search, paid social, performance and remarketing initiatives – continuously optimising performance to acquire customers in an efficient manner.
- Working with our internal creative team to develop marketing materials for execution through online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with all the relevant teams to maintain the marketing calendar for our WATCH products, providing creative and valuable inputs along with other members of the WATCH team.
- Developing affiliate and social media influencer marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Campaign and web performance reporting and analysis.
- Exploring new ways to increase brand awareness of our products both overseas and in Australia.
- Compliance monitoring of affiliate and partner activity.
- Maintaining the Marketing Budget and performing other administrative duties as needed.
We’re looking for someone who has…
- 2+ years marketing experience – preferably with a strong emphasis on digital advertising/e-commerce as part of the marketing mix.
- Proven experience in delivering and optimising digital acquisition campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Entertainment or streaming experience (preferred but not essential).
- A passion for sport.
- Initiative in spades and is a pro-active self-starter. The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence to build relationships and work with cross-functional staff in various parts of the broader FOXCo business.
- A right side brain which is as strong as the left – so you’re as adept with data as you are with creative thinking.
- Degree in marketing, business or related field an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Free Kayo Sports Basic subscription
- Competitive salary package
- State-of-the-art-premises easily accessible by trains and buses
- Direct shuttle bus to and from St Leonards Station
- A vibrant tech start-up culture which has the opportunity to offer huge potential as the business grows.
Above all, we love sport and, if you do too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
No Agencies please