Posted 10 Dec 2019
Closes 23 Jan 2020
At Ovira our purpose is simple: to end the monthly suffering of women everywhere.
We believe periods should only end sentences, not life.
We are in the final stages of manufacturing and about to launch our product; a small non-invasive device that instantly stops period pain. And yes, she really works.
Working out of the Goods Shed on Collins St, you will play a key role in creating our brand voice and developing and executing strategies across multiple channels.
You will be supported and encouraged to test and review different strategies to fully leverage your experience and expertise in collecting new customers, conquering conversion goals, and setting new records for retention rates by making our flywheel spin at hyperspeed.
This is a rare opportunity to help an early-stage, mission-driven company grow.
- Develop and execute an in-depth marketing and content strategy each quarter that covers content/blogs, influencer campaigns and paid media channels.
- Management of ad platforms – Facebook/Instagram, Google etc.
- Manage external freelancers, content creators, and creatives.
- Community management – brand ambassadors, affiliates and customers.
- Brainstorm and execute campaigns that involve a variety of mediums such as youtube, physical events/activations, competitions, PR stunts etc…
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business with at least 2 years experience working in a consumer-facing company/startup.
- You have experience working across a wide variety of marketing channels including paid media, influencer marketing, and content.
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to present marketing recommendations and strategy improvements.
- Deeply proficient across several digital marketing tactics, including Paid Search (SEM), Shopping Feeds, Social Media Marketing (primarily Facebook & Instagram), Influencers.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- A track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of partners, peers, and executives.
- You enjoy working in a friendly team environment that will go over and above to make sure you’re well looked after.
Capabilities we look for;
- The customer is at the heart of decisions
- Acts with honesty, integrity, and ethics in everything they do
- Brings good vibes to the people around them
- Relentless focus on the end game
- Delivers with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Leads with empathy
- Naturally curious
- Thinks forward, reflects back
- Ambitious but never arrogant
- Creates success proactively
Please include your CV and a brief cover letter.
- Contact Name: Alice Williams
- Contact Email: email@example.com