Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
Gillian Fox Group runs Australia\\\’s leading professional career advancement program for emerging female leaders. We are recognised experts in leadership development and women’s career advancement across Australia & Asia Pacific.
The leadership programs have excelled managers in Australia’s largest corporations and retailers, including Telstra, Macquarie Bank, ANZ, News Corp., Foxtel, Clorox, Microsoft & Wrigley.
We\\\’re growing fast, and have a have a small team based at the MTV headquarters in East Sydney (it\\\’s a fun office!).
Throughout your internship, you will be responsible for supporting our team of experienced professionals to deliver a high standard of service to our growing client base.
This is a hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to put theory into practice and will have a range of accountabilities, including, but not limited to;
- Managing our content calendar
- Project managing content development (video, copy, graphics)
- Proofing and editing blog posts
- Crafting social media campaigns
- Provide administration support to the team
- Contribute ideas on our fortnightly newsletter about the latest on diversity, women and careers.
- You have a good understanding of marketing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- You\\\’re not intimidated by WordPress or MailChimp
- You love writing and are detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You\\\’re passionate about advancing women
- You\\\’re organised and accountable
- You like the idea of developing people and are excited by the opportunity to help women grow in the business sector
- You love the idea of being part of a small energetic team based at the MTV headquarters in East Sydney (We work hard but it\\\’s a really fun office!)
- 8 Hours per day
- 1-2 Days per week (flexible with university timetable)
Benefits to the student (for example):
- Conveniently located in Sydney CBD
- Put theory into practice before you graduate
- Opportunity to add to your portfolio
- Opportunity to make contacts
- Meal & or Travel allowance where applicable
To apply for this internship please email your cv (3 pages max) and cover letter to Dianne Raftou – [email protected]
- Contact Name: Dianne
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.