Posted 12 Jul 2018
Closes 11 Aug 2018
Custom fit careers to help you hit your stride and perform at your best.
At Active Feet, we’re up and running in search of a motivated and qualified Marketing professional with graphic design capability, retail marketing, social media and website experience to join our team. We’re looking for someone to develop and grow in the role along with the business.
You will bring our brand to life through a variety of marketing initiatives in order to increase our customer reach, drive customers in-store and increase sales.
Who we’re looking for
Attitude is everything. We need someone who is genuinely enthusiastic, determined and self-motivated. Someone who wants to have an impact and is determined to achieve winning results.
Other skills, experience and qualities include:
- Tertiary degree qualifications in Digital Media, Graphic Design or Marketing
- Genuine experience in a similar role, 2+ years preferred but not required
- Adobe Suite skills; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (essential)
- Web and EDM design experience
- Proven experience with leveraging digital and social media platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills, including building strong harmonious working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively, proactively and manage multiple deadlines
- Eager to learn, develop skills and work with the very best local and international brands
- A keen interest in sport, fitness and well being
About the role
This is a multi-faceted role which will see you covering the field across a number of marketing activities. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and customer
traffic both online and in store.
- Drive engagement and connection with our customer base through a range of social
media activities, event activations and local area marketing.
- Plan, execute and measure sales and promotional campaigns across all platforms
- Seek out and co-ordinate external events, including running expos to boost the presence of
Active Feet at both existing and new events
- Coordinate with brands for marketing material
- Manage the distribution of email campaigns
- Develop marketing content including POS, posters, brochures, media packs and
- Maintain and consistently develop a highly effective e-commerce platform
- Optimise communication with existing database of customers, podiatrists and
- Organise the dispatch of all marketing collateral to sales team in line with
Active Feet was the first store of its kind when it opened in November 2002 by an independent group including experienced Podiatrists who specialised in Sports Medicine. They saw first-hand the damage that the wrong pair of shoes can have on an individual’s feet and ultimately their performance. With a mission to change this and do things differently, Active Feet was launched to help individuals improve these outcomes & achieve results.
Built on science and delivering a premium personalised customer experience, Active Feet strives to meet the individual needs for every person.
With 4 stores across Melbourne, we’re set to expand to take our offering to the masses!
If you’re looking to let your creativity run free and have a real impact on the operations and success of a brand, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please include your resume and a link or sample of your portfolio.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.