Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 11 Aug 2019
The Paper Mill is Western Sydney’s favorite food hub. Guests can indulge in a delicious Breakfast, enjoy brunch, coffee, pastries, bakery, lunch, dinner, charcoal chicken, wood-fired pizza and desserts. The Paper Mill can host events such as weddings, christenings, hen’s parties, corporate events and private dining. A kid friendly venue offering kids menus & play areas.
The Paper Mill are looking for a savvy, creative and enthusiastic marketing coordinator to assist them in conveying the incredible experience to market!
As the marketing coordinator of The Paper Mill, you will be required to:
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of marketing and promotion campaigns for venue all round and seasonal campaigns
- Manage to deliver marketing and promotional services including (but no limited to) newsletter management, digital and print media placement, social media scheduling and placement including copy and visual assets, placement on venue listing sites and local directories;
- Develop and maintain the database and mailing lists to raise awareness of venues
- Coordinate marketing, promotions, digital and social media campaigns for individual productions
- Assist with delivery of sponsorship, and business partnership
- Work closely with the sales & events team to generate leads across restaurant bookings, corporate and special events
- Liaise and coordinate with marketing contractors such as graphic designers, video and photo content producers and distribution agencies
- Implementation of Marketing strategies across varying media platforms.
- Identify and build relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Lead the creation of marketing and communications materials.
- Manage campaign reporting and evaluations.
Skills & Attributes
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- problem solving skills
- Experience in social media management including generating content strategies, scheduling and content creation, sponsored and boosted content through multiple platforms
- Experience in managing marketing agencies and content contractors
- Experience in copy writing, and Adobe creative software’s including Publisher and Photoshop
- the ability to work effectively with all departments
- the ability to pay close attention to details
- the ability to work well under pressure and make responsible decisions quickly
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently in the completion of priorities which may have
- competing deadlines
- Ability to systematically identify opportunities for improvement in work systems, and implement changes in collaboration with colleagues.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of a range of computing applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team environment.
- Customer service focused and a focus on continuous improvement
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
- office located in Liverpool
- Contact Name: Ashleigh Malkoun
- Contact Email: [email protected]