Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 6 Dec 2018
Closes 19 Dec 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Marketing Coordinator to join the dynamic, award winning children’s and YA publisher, Hardie Grant Egmont.
This newly created, full-time contract position will report to the Marketing Manager and work as part of the marketing team to implement marketing and communications plans for key projects and brands.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, an understanding of the social media landscape, experience organising events, and a creative approach to problem solving.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter who thrives on juggling different tasks and projects, is eager to learn, and passionate about the serious business of marketing kids’ books.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Implementing marketing and communications plans set by Marketing Manager
- Managing key events including launches and author tours
- Assisting with creation of advertising, digital assets and point of sale
- Maintaining corporate website and social media channels
- Building on relationships with media and influencers to ensure titles are reviewed
- Working with authors and illustrators on effective self-promotion
- Copywriting, creation of eDMs and communicating plans to stakeholders
Like the kids who read our books, Hardie Grant Egmont is young and small with boundless energy. We spend our days debating mermaid swimming techniques and hypothetical fox-fashion, we keep toys at our desks for play-battling during lunchtime (for work, obviously), and we believe in the healing power of cake.
HOW TO APPLY
If this position sounds like it was made for you, please email your cover letter and full CV to Hardie Grant Egmont, [email protected] by Wednesday 19th December 2018.
Please note this position is a 12 month contract.
- Contact Name: Penny Rankin
- Contact Email: [email protected]