Located in Alexandria, our rapidly expanding events and hospitality group has the ideal opportunity for a creative and passionate marketing coordinator who is analytical and technical with the ability to drive sales across multiple business entities within the group.
About the role
· Assist in the development of marketing plans across all divisions ensuring consistency of branding across all marketing activities
· Development and maintenance of yearly marketing activity planner
· Coordinate and lead the charge in social media advertising, content curation and implementing best practices. Reporting of key statistics
· Explore and propose different marketing activities and channels (various social media platforms, digital, mobile, database etc).
· Manage all design/marketing jobs to ensure they deliver on time as per the brief.
· Facilitate the production of monthly newsletters, catalogues and brochures.
· Coordinate photography for various events and create product shots for our furniture hire and food businesses;
· Manage website content SEO / SEM effectiveness
· Coordinate email marketing to build our online community.
· Review and report on marketing campaign performance
Benefits and perks
Free Parking on site, Close to public transport, Lunch provided most days
Skills and experience
· Solid ability in designing and implementing marketing campaigns (print, digital, social and multi-media)
· Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop
· Solid understanding of WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO, and AdWords as well as Excel, Word and Power Point
· Degree qualified in a Marketing or Business Management discipline
· Min 3 years experience in website management and digital marketing
· Understanding of PR and communications desirable
· Proven high level analytical skills
· Effective writing/copy editing skills
· Must be a team player
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS TO: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the
job has closed.