Posted 11 Oct 2018
Closes 10 Nov 2018
We have an opportunity for a well-rounded motivated individual who possesses a creative and analytical mind as well as a burning passion for beauty and fashion to join our close-knit team.
We have a very enjoyable and fun working environment (when the boss isn’t in * wink wink *). We’re also a hardworking, creative and relaxed team with an endless supply of coffee and biscuits in the office.
Our head office is located in Williamstown North, with free parking available in the surrounding area and a short 20-minute walk or bus ride from Newport Station.
- Monitor, update, analyze and communicate the weekly sales and marketing reports in weekly meetings to the General Manager.
- Scheduling ads to maximize online engagement and increase e- commerce sales aligned with the monthly budget (especially Facebook and Instagram).
- Scheduling, posting and managing the look of the brand’s social media accounts (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and WordPress).
- Assisting and working with the graphics team to direct photography touch ups to a meticulous standard for social media.
- Contribute in creating and managing the digital marketing calendar for the year.
- Assist with Public Relations: researching, contacting and liaising with beauty influencers for monthly campaigns.
- Assist and contribute ideas to campaign planning.
- Assisting with maintaining the E-Commerce store (uploading products and descriptions, scheduling banners and generating sales orders).
- Managing and writing the brand’s blogs for new product launches, monthly topics, events and more.
- Assist in product and lifestyle, photography and videography shoots.
- Ability to analyze digital marketing strategies.
- High level of organization and a love of planning.
- Knowledge or experience using Magento.
- Knowledge or experience of Google Ads and Google Analytics desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge or experience of photography/videography skills desirable but not essential.
- Able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
The successful candidate will have a background in Digital Marketing, be proactive and able to work autonomously within a team. There is the opportunity for career progression and advancement within the company.
Apply here or send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] (Please note we will not accept your resume without a cover letter).
- Contact Name: Zana Radevska
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.