Posted 9 Apr 2021
Closes 9 May 2021
Expose Media is an eCommerce growth agency-based Brisbane with offices also in Austin, Texas. We help brands accelerate growth through a combination of paid media, content and conversion rate optimisation. We currently manage over $100,000 a day in paid media for our clients in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We’re a team made up of enthusiastic dreamers and thought leaders who blend media, ideas and technology to make great things happen for our clients.
Expose are on the hunt for an innovative Marketing Assistant who has a natural creative flair and passion for digital media. In this position you will have the opportunity to manage social media accounts, create content, develop campaign ideas and advertising material for the agency’s clients.
Working closely with the digital team, you will have strong communication skills and be able to follow a brief, while also showcasing your own unique ideas. The environment is fast-paced and dynamic, so it is imperative that you can work on multiple tasks at once.
Duties include providing marketing support to the Performance Marketers, Account Managers, and the Digital Director. You may be responsible for handling confidential and time sensitive material.
- Manage agency’s social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Have copywriting capabilities and produce blog content on a weekly basis
- Create graphics using programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva
- Plan a content schedule for weekly social media posting
- Use initiative to brainstorm creative ideas that would be a good fit for the agency’s brand
- Source and test new software programs as required
- Assist the Account Mangers to generate monthly reports in PowerPoint
- Assist Account Managers with client documents
- Assist Performance Marketers with building of online campaigns in Facebook and Pinterest
- Create Google Data Studio dashboard reports
- Assist with creation of SOPs
- Assist with creation of spreadsheets for internal and external use
- Assist with development of digital strategy presentations
- Ad hoc marketing tasks as assigned
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Adapt successfully to change and can pivot at a moments notice
- High-attention-to-detail, flexibility, follow-through and organisational skills
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- Service oriented with high energy and a positive and friendly demeanour
- Digital marketing experience is a plus!
Expose has a young team with no shortage of passion and enthusiasm for the advertising industry. Our team are hungry to learn more and love bouncing ideas off one another and sharing client learnings. Our culture is super collaborative, fun, and dynamic.
We have regular team lunches and plan social events like laser tag, darts, Friday knock-off beers, barefoot bowls, and of course the annual Expose Olympics! You’ll also catch some of our team rock climbing together after work, catching up for coffees or hitting the Empire pub on a Friday night.
Note: Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Expose Careers
- Contact Email: email@example.com