Posted 7 Jan 2019
Closes 6 Feb 2019
Openpay is a buy now, pay later service that aims to ease financial burdens by providing a payment method that’s flexible enough to suit real life. We create flexible, real-time financial solutions that connect people and lifestyle needs.
And we have fun while we do it!
“I have fun at work, I really do.”
“The more enthusiastic I try to sound, the more sarcastic it sounds!”
“I like how we have Wine Fridays”
– Real Openpay employees.
You will be a motivated, dynamic and professional individual in the permanent full-time position of Marketing Assistant in our Melbourne office. All applicants should have a great sense of humour, an eye for detail, and an aptitude for managing multiple projects.
We require a marketing assistant to complement the zany, glowingly youthful marketing team. This role has many opportunities for growth, as we have so many varying projects to help shape our brand and support our merchants. Someone who has some design skills (we primarily use Sketch, supplemented with the Adobe suite when needed) and a flair for content and copywriting.
Are you a quick learner and creative thinker? Perfect! This role will see you contributing to the creation of various instore and online marketing materials, as well as overall brand messaging and content.
• Contribute to the creation of various instore and online marketing materials, as well as overall brand messaging and content.
• Website content (messaging, copy & blogs)
• Developing messaging campaigns (B2B and B2C)
• Assisting with basic graphic design (creating point of sale materials, social posts, eDMs, etc)
• Assist with consumer advertising and promotions
Essential attributes for the role include:
• Tech-savvy, no need to be a guru but you must be highly proficient
• Must be clever and efficient (likes to dive right in and solve problems)
• High level of attention to detail (including excellent spelling and grammar)
• Good organisational skills
• An outgoing friendly nature
• Design skills will be looked at favourably
• Coding or animation skills will be looked at favourably but not essential
• Completed a marketing degree or similar
We have a laidback working environment with regular opportunities for ping pong and banter, as well as opportunities for growth and niche-carving within the company.
Please send through your CV and cover letter by Jan 24th, 2019 telling us why you think you’d be a great fit and why this job ad excites you! If you have additional skills or experience that you think would make you a great fit for this role, please let us know.
- Contact Name: Kayla
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.