Marketing and Sales Assistant
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 11 Jul 2018
Closes 10 Aug 2018
The Marketing and Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting the marketing and sales team. Duties will include extensive use of MS Excel, content and analytics, general administration related to wholesale accounts in support of the International Wholesale Manager and Online Marketing Manager.
Third Drawer Down has been making art accessible since 2003.
We take care in extending artists stories and ideas by making accessible objects for your life that nurture museums, culture and artist’s studios.
Our people are hardworking, team players and enthusiastic, technology savvy and efficient and we seek to be the best at everything we do.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Backend content for Shopify and SEO
- Social Media content for Twitter / Instagram and Facebook – Pinterest for USA
- Raise sales orders and ensure all orders are received and processed in a timely manner;
- Support all selling activities, including contributing to timely reporting on stock and availability and data entry;
- Manage customer returns for Wholesale and e-Commerce sales with the Melbourne, Shenzhen and Los Angeles warehouses;
- Coordinate price lists, product knowledge, imagery and other selling tools and admin on request;
- Fulfilment of orders when required
- General administration for the department
- Previous experience in fashion or homewares administrator is essential
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Process driven – analytical, numerate and accurate
- Highly organised with excellent administration skills
- Flexible and happy to take on ad hoc duties to assist the team
- A diplomatic team player who can interact effectively at all levels
- Proactive and efficient
- MS Office – Highly skilled in using Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Email – systems including Outlook and Outlook Express
- Shopify – or equivalent
- Mailchimp / TradeGecko / Dear – not essential but a bonus
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Must have permanent residency or working visa and due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to everyone.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.