Marketing and Communication Specialist
Posted 17 Sep 2020
Closes 17 Oct 2020
The Marketing & Communications Specialist is responsible for facilitating the delivery of marketing collateral, client engagement tools, digital communications, meetings and events completing administrative tasks. You will multi-task across several projects and will need excellent people/stakeholder management skills, project management skills and attention to detail. The ultimate objective, as part of a team, is to develop and drive all project-wide marketing initiatives to provide target audiences with customer/community experiences consistent with the McGregor Coxall brand. In addition, the Marketing & Communications Specialist will oversee the production and development of the Founder and Head of Design’s book project.
Key Focus AreasMarketing & Communications
- A result-driven focus on customer acquisition, growth and retention initiatives is a must;
- skills in creating engaging, inspiring and aspiring messages through print, video, social, both to direct consumers and other channels;
- Development and delivery of marketing collateral and brochures, presentations, case studies, events, videos, photography, websites, content for social media, research insights etc;
- Briefing and managing both internal and external agency teams and coordinating content and feedback with internal stakeholders;
- Ensuring online communication and collateral is always up to date and correct;
- Monitoring public relations across the China market, coordinating website, dashboard and/or content milestone updates for projects, assisting with internal communications updates; and
- Quarterly reporting on online activity including website visitation, eDM click through rates and social media activity.
- Planning, management and production of project activities, budgets, schedules, and other activities that support project development initiatives;
- Stakeholder management of teams of contributors, designers and internal personnel to ensure timely and effective delivery of projects;
- Meeting, pitching and procuring publishers and business partners to produce and deliver projects;
- Research and develop detailed plans and provide weekly reports and metrics in support of the project development function;
- Management of budgets, cost estimates, client invoicing and financial reporting;
- Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of creative production; and
- A commitment to client service, poised under fast-paced pressure, and have a relentlessly positive, flexible, “can-do” attitude.
- Helping to develop new systems and process to manage business requirements and marketing tasks/team functions;
- Working to quick turnarounds and being able to run with projects as they arise;
- Partner to define and ensure the use of brand frameworks, tools and ways of working; and
- Implementation of Corporate brand through development projects working collaboratively with the internal teams.
- To be successful in the role, you will have the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- 5+ years’ marketing, communications and end-to-end brand management experience in a customer-centric environment
- Depth in tender, bids and proposals submissions
- Commercially astute
- Stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to proof and edit content from others with a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven relationship management abilities.
- Strong organisational skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work with diverse project teams and in a fast-paced work environment.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Microsoft Office 365 is a must.
- A passion for marketing, property, placemaking, being commercially savvy, a customer-centric attitude and the ability to execute with excellence will be key to success in this role.
Working at McGregor Coxall
McGregor Coxall is a multi-disciplinary design firm located in the UK, Australia, and China, dedicated to assisting cities to achieve sustainable prosperity. Our international team provides services through Landscape Architecture, Urbanism and Environment disciplines. We deliver design solutions for complex urban and environmental challenges. Having received more than 150 awards including the coveted international TOPOS prize.
What We Offer
We provide a dynamic and collaborative working environment and offer many
- benefits including:
- Inter-studio collaboration and learn¬ing opportunities on both local and international projects;
- A culturally diverse team offering wide skill sets and backgrounds;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Brand new, open plan, light-filled Studio in the heart of Manly overlooking the harbour;
- Health and wellbeing initiatives that are an integral part of the company culture and values;
- A busy calendar of Studio events including Friday afternoon activities.
How To Apply
Please provide an application outlining your response to the attributes and experiences required for the role. Submit in PDF format your cover letter and curriculum vitae at https://mcgregorcoxall.com/careers/
- Contact Name: Nichole Downey
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org