Marketing and Audience Development Manager
Posted 13 May 2019
Closes 22 May 2019
Want to work for Australia’s oldest, boldest theatre company? Turning 95 in 2020, La Boite has survived two World Wars, censorship, public outrage, politically-charged programming, changing tastes, floods and the constant flirting with failure that comes with walking the tightrope between risk and certainty. A not-for-profit and registered charity, La Boite programs a core program of annual work, tours regionally and nationally and facilitates a suite of workshops for young people and arts practitioners.
Now we are looking for an experienced Marketing and Audience Development Manager.
The position reports to the Executive Director and is a member of the senior management team.
The successful candidate will:
- need to be driven, passionate and equal parts strategic and creative
- bring a positive attitude and much-needed energy to the role
- will be a selfstarting and autonomous team player and enjoy operating outside the box
- have the ability to confidently make decisions to best serve the Company’s greater marketing and development needs
- will have experience leading a team and liaising with external suppliers and agency partners
- be excited to work within a team of talented professionals
- bring with them a keenness to offer strategic expertise while still getting their hands dirty given the nature of the small but nimble administrative team
La Boite is a unique workplace and offers incredible opportunity to grow and ‘own’ your job – the role of Marketing & Audience Development Manager will oversee the direction of all marketing activities including above and below the line activities, with a focus on optimising existing and new partnerships.
Find the job pack, selection criteria and how to apply here: https://laboite.com.au/about/careers/marketing-manager
- Contact Name: Roxane Eden
- Contact Email: [email protected]